Problem with Chrome on Android
What to do when app/browser crashes?
We understand very well that it is super annoying when Bordfolio does not work as you would expect. If you find a bug, we also always recommend letting us know. We will then do everything we can to solve the problem as quickly as possible.
Unfortunately, sometimes things go wrong without us being able to do anything about it. Crashing of the Chrome browser is unfortunately one of them.
This can often be solved by going to settings and emptying the browser cache:
- Go to settings en choose "Apps",
- Choose "Chrome" en click on "Empty cache".
The problem is also known to Google (the maker of Android and the Chrome browser). They give the following advice:
- Close other tabs and try again.
- If that doesn't work, restart Chrome and try again.
- If that doesn't work, restart tablet/phone and try again.
- If that doesn't work, try a different browser, for example Firefox.
- Does it work? Remove the Chrome app and reinstall it.
- If that doesn't work? Check if you are connected to a network.